There are both Pros and Cons to using an Emergency Notification System (ENS).
This week we will discuss the advantages of implementing and using an Emergency Notification System, and next week we will share some of the disadvantages.
First off, it is important to understand what an ENS is. Most systems are able to provide an automated solution via a phone call, fax, email and even a text message. Once set up, the system is able to automatically inform groups and individuals on emergencies by referencing their phone, fax, email information.
Some advantages of an Emergency Notification System are:
- One step: Most notification systems are able to send voice messaging, text messaging and email messaging to entire organizations in a matter of minutes.
- Alerts People Fast: The use of an Emergency Notification System allows for real time communication. With advanced technology, these notifications now offer real time follow up instruction, reports and assistance.
- Accuracy: In the case of an emergency, communicating clearly is vital. With an automated notification system communication is consistent to a wide range of people. It supports the notification of all critical members within an enterprise and facilitates a timely gathering for discussion and immediate response.
- Targeting Special Messages: Having the availability to send individual groups, such as sending a special message to initial responders only can help in an emergency situation.
buy estrace online www.victus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/png/estrace.html no prescription pharmacy
- Inbound Calling: This feature, of inbound calling, is important during an emergency to check that key initial responders have successfully received the message. Some, but not all, of these systems have the capability to receive inbound calling.
Next week we will discuss the Cons.