Manage your return to work from beginning to end.
- Are you preparing to return to work in the next 60 to 90 days?
- Do you have a functional team in charge of preparing your return to work efforts?
- Is it clear what is critical to your company and in what order your operations should be brought back?
- Has the Return to Work plan and timeline been documented and approved for implementation?
MHA Consulting can help your company to return to work by:
- Quickly identifying what is critical to you and your organization
- Creating a cross-functional return to work team
- Building an executable return to work plan
Who We’ve Helped
“We embarked on a journey to make our business continuity program more meaningful to our employees. The support and expertise from MHA made it possible to move our continuity program to the next level. We now have an improved program that provides a better overall service to the entire business."
"MHA's expertise in facilitating relevant and meaningful tabletop emergency response exercises is second to none. Michael Herrera and his team have been instrumental in moving our school district to the forefront of emergency response capabilities."
"Our goal was to make our business continuity program not only more meaningful and usable to our organization, but to make risk mitigation a strategic advantage. As a global organization with operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, we needed a skilled business partner to help us develop a program that provided consistency across the organization – and one that was tailored to meet the specific needs of each local office. MHA provided us the support and expertise we needed to make this possible and, as a result, we now have robust BCM program that provides functional service, protection and recoverability to the entire global business."
"Michael Herrera and MHA are clearly the domain experts in the segment of resiliency. Their high level of professionalism and knowledge of particular industry standards are the reason we at John Jay College often seek their counsel."