- This event has passed.
Your New BFFs – Compliance and Residual Risk (Rescheduled)
May 9, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Your BCM program’s functional recovery capability is its most significant value. Measuring and understanding the level of alignment with standards, mitigation of risk, and execution in your recovery plans can provide insight into your organization’s ability to recover in the event of a disruption.
In this webinar, we will address:
- How to measure and understand your level of alignment with standards.
- How to measure and understand the level of residual risk in your recovery plans.
- How to leverage this information to get the resources (people, money, technology) you need.
- How to use this information to build a roadmap for your program.
- How to use this information to determine your return on investment.
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER:
Michael Herrera is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MHA. In his role, Michael provides global leadership to the entire set of industry practices and horizontal capabilities within MHA. Under his leadership, MHA has become a leading provider of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services to organizations on a global level. He is also the founder of BCMMETRICS, a leading cloud based tool designed to assess business continuity compliance and residual risk. Michael is a well-known and sought after speaker on Business Continuity issues at local and national contingency planner chapter meetings and conferences. Prior to founding MHA, he was a Regional VP for Bank of America, where he was responsible for Business Continuity across the southwest region.