- This event has passed.
Business Continuity Planning (and Documentation) for Critical Suppliers
January 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
MHA Consulting CEO Michael Herrera will be presenting “Business Continuity Planning (and Documentation) for Critical Suppliers ” as part of the Disaster Recovery Journal’s webinar series on January 30, 2019 from 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time.
Do you provide critical services or goods to your customers? If so, be prepared for them to ask you about your Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery or Risk Management capabilities. Not just once but on a regular basis. And by way, they will ask you the same questions in many different formats. It’s no longer enough to say “We have a plan” – you’re going to be asked for specific information and, yes, even proof of your ability to recover from an event. Here’s what you need to know:
- Why are your customers doing this?
- What kind of information will they need from you (& why)?
- How much information should you be prepared to provide (and how much can/should you consider confidential)?
- What other items will they need (insurance, penalties for non-compliance, etc.)?
- Should you let them come onsite to inspect your data centers, sites and/or plans?
- How can you prove compliance with their requirements (DR Testing, Business Unit Testing, etc.)?
- How transparent should you be about continuity exposures (can’t meet systems recovery requirements, etc.)?
- Who are your subcontractors and do they have plans?