On September 13, 2017, Richard Long presented this webinar on how to use a Disaster Recovery exercise to identify weaknesses and gaps in your technical capability.
In this webinar we discussed:
- Who should be involved in the recovery exercise
- How to plan – but not over plan – the exercise
- How to determine the appropriate scope for the exercise
- How to manage the exercise
- How to perform multiple exercises in a year
- What you should do with the results
You can also view the recorded webinar here.
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER:
Richard Long is one of MHA’s practice team leaders for Technology and Disaster Recovery related engagements. He has been responsible for the successful execution of MHA business continuity and disaster recovery engagements in industries such as Energy & Utilities, Government Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Risk Management, Travel & Entertainment, Consumer Products, and Education. Prior to joining MHA, Richard held Senior IT Director positions at PetSmart (NASDAQ: PETM) and Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) and has been a senior leader across all disciplines of IT. He has successfully led international and domestic disaster recovery, technology assessment, crisis management, and risk mitigation engagements.