MHA Consulting is seeking applications for a business continuity professional to add to their world-class team as a contract consultant. The successful candidate will serve as a consultant to assist our clients in reviewing and maturing business continuity-related programs and services. The position will involve strong project management, delivery, and participation in client engagements and activities.
The successful candidate will apply MHA’s proven process to implement business continuity-related programs that are uniquely tailored to each client organization to ensure that they are prepared for a disaster or business disruption and have the right capabilities to respond following an event. You will work through the business continuity lifecycle of identifying the scope and direction of the program, interviewing business leaders to identify requirements and risks, developing response and recovery strategies, and documenting plans to make strategies repeatable. You will also work closely with clients to exercise and test response and recovery strategies and identify ways to manage activities over the long-term. The clients we work with are extremely diverse industries and companies across the globe (www.mha-it.com/clients).
The successful candidates must have a minimum of minimum of 3 years of proven success delivering business continuity consulting services. In addition, the following qualifications are desired:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher (required)
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI (preferred)
• Minimum of 3+ years performing business continuity consulting services
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design, BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Proficient in use of automated continuity planning tools and other forms of technology
• Ability to work on a team or by themselves across multiple clients and time zones
• Experience and demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding client service
• Accustomed to working as a contract consultant
*Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
*To apply, send resume to [email protected] (no phone calls).
About MHA: A privately held company located in Phoenix, Arizona, MHA is a proven leader in Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning, IT best practices, and data center moves. Since 1999, we have helped protect trillions of dollars in global-market assets across an expansive range of companies and industries in the United States and abroad. MHA provides Business Continuity Management services that offer solutions that assist organizations with the analysis, development, implementation, and ongoing performance of plans that ensure the availability of critical business processes and Information Technology systems. We assist our clients in maintaining continuous operation of their critical business processes and IT resources – as well as meeting compliance requirements, reducing risk, and instilling investor confidence – all through effective and efficient continuity planning and execution.