- This event has passed.
Building a BCM Program Foundation
February 20, 2017 - February 22, 2017$2,250
Join MHA Consulting in Scottsdale, Arizona for this in-depth training on building a solid BCM Program foundation. Seats are limited to ensure an intimate, interactive learning experience.
Sign up now for a 50% discount on Building a BCM Foundation. This special discount will be offered to the first 10 people who register for the course between now and January 31, 2017.
Building a BCM Program Foundation will introduce participants to recognized BCM professional best practices, as well as the foundational elements required to build a strong Business Continuity Program.
This course is based on a comprehensive and thorough model, providing the participants with a solid BCM knowledge base and the methodology and tools required to understand, implement and maintain a complete BCM Program. This course is fully compatible with industry best practices, such as ISO 22301, BCI Good Practices, and FFIEC.
This course is designed for BCM Practitioners with minimal or no BCM experience who wish to acquire BCM knowledge in order to implement and maintain a mature, sophisticated and executable BCM Program.
Delivery and Duration:
- Onsite training in Scottsdale, Arizona
- 3 days
- Identify internationally recognized standards and best practices in the field of Business Continuity Management
- Identify and understand the components of a complete BCM Program
- Understand and describe the implementation process of a BCM Program
- Identify success factors and risks associated to a BCM Program
Participants will receive a softcopy of all examples, tools, and templates reviewed during this course. These documents are license-free and are fully editable by participants for use in their own organizations. A valuable time-saver!
- BCM project definition
- Detailed BCM project plan
- BCM project initiation presentation
- BCM policy
- Threat & Risk assessment form (high-level)
- BIA project plan
- BIA process
- BIA questionnaire
- Full comprehensive BIA report
- BIA presentation for senior management
- BCM strategies process and questionnaire
- BCM strategies report
- Complete BCM plan template
- Crisis Management plan – table of contents
- Crisis Communication framework
- Pandemic Management framework
- BCM exercise program
- BCM exercise preparation
- BCM exercise detailed scenario
- BCM exercise report
- Maintenance program
- Audit questionnaire
- Training and awareness program
- BCM governance dashboard
Michael Herrera, CEO, MHA Consulting. Michael provides global leadership to the entire set of industry practices and horizontal capabilities within MHA. Under his leadership, MHA has become a leading provider of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services to organizations on a global level. He is also the founder of BCMMETRICS, a leading cloud based tool designed to assess business continuity compliance and residual risk. Michael is a well-known and sought-after speaker on Business Continuity issues at local and national contingency planner chapter meetings and conferences. Prior to founding MHA, he was a Regional VP for Bank of America, where he was responsible for Business Continuity across the southwest region.
Request More Information:[subscribe-by-email-form autopt=”true”]
OR Reserve Your Spot Now: